· Kilim Kaudani Melange Afghanistan New
· Measures 230 x 169, thickness 3.5 mm, weight 1.5 kg per square meter
· Wool, vegetable colors melange, modern design, double face
· Original, handmade, single piece, cold washable
· Small size for living room
Kilim which means the fabric, it differs from the classic carpets for flat and woven satin fleece, inspired by the ancient kilim and geometric carpets knotted by Afghani artisans, colors are natural and plant very bright and melange, with motifs geometric, Kilim kaudani very compact and durable and an excellent object for modern or classic furniture. Kaudani kilims are tribal rugs hand-woven by the Uzbeck tribes of Afghanistan. In this group of kilims, the drawings are still archaic, but the colors are much happier and more pleasant with a melange effect for a very refined taste. The wool is entirely spun by hand and natural and vegetable color, 3.5 mm thick and a weight for each MQ of 1.5 kg, with excellent quality and price ratio.Available in variety of sizes designs, Original with 2 years warranty Mollaian.