· Kilim Vaziri Melange Afghanistan New
· Measures 240 x 182, thickness 3.5 mm, weight 1.5 kg per square meter
· Wool, vegetable colors melange, modern design, double face
· Original, handmade, single piece, cold washable
· Large size for living room and table
Kilim, which means fabric in the Persian and Turkish languages, differs from the classic rugs for the flat and woven satin fleece. The new Kilim are inspired by the ancient Kilim and geometric rugs knotted by Afghan tribal artisans, the colors are natural and vegetable, very bright and melange, with geometric patterns, the Kilim Vaziri is very compact and resistant. They are excellent complements for modern or classic furniture. Kilim Vaziri is entirely hand-woven tribal products. In this Kilim group, the designs are still archaic, geometric, or stylized. Still, the colors are produced by local plants often with bright and soft or pastel shades with a Melange effect for a very refined taste and suitable for modern environments. The wools are entirely hand-spun and colored with natural dyes, 3.5 mm thick, and a weight per square meter of 1.5 kg, with excellent value for money. Available in various formats, original with a 2-year Mollaian guarantee.